Kreation Station have put together their best teachers to deliver London's best school holiday camps! We have something for everyone from Engineering to Football and even Music which also makes us a great flexible option for your children's holiday breaks which is, bookable by individual days or a week at a time!
Our camps offer an abundance of engaging activity in their chosen specialisms for children aged from 5-16 Years offering children the chance to pick up new skills and gain confidence in their chosen area of interest. In addition, courses run with their own way of deliverying activities that explore themed techniques or ideas and involve not just being at the centre but also in the community and open public spaces so that children use the outside world to inspire their learning as well as then having the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine that peaks through on occasions in summer!
At Kreation Station we believe this will allow for children to grasp content quickly and be able to deliver in performance. There is also an end of week showcase that will allow all of the children a chance to show off their unique set of skills to all parents and visitors and we also have a team of over 10 staff members who are SEN trained on both a classroom and one to one level so no child goes without the support they might need.
Our programme day consists of:
- 8-10am - Children arrive, register and have a FREE breakfast with our sister company KS Food Provision
- 10-12am - The children will then sign in to their speciality workshops with our qualified and experienced teachers who all have degrees and passion in their specific areas as well as experience of teaching and delivering unique programs to a unique set of children.
- 12-2pm - This is our lunch break where the children will spend time with the Youth team at KS Food Provision having the opportunity to do a number of free play activities and eat the carefully selected packed lunch that you as parents have made them.
- 2-4pm - The children return for their second specialist workshop and enjoy another session of structured learning.
- 4-6pm - This is our downtime where the children will be provided with a FREE afternoon snack courtesy of KS Food Provision.